OLD WHITE MEN AND OLD WHITE WOMEN

ANOTHER BLACK MAN MAKES A STATEMENT ABOUT WOMEN. Did he chastise Jamie Fox on his comments about a 16 year old white teenager? He of course as President does not need to make comment on any one of the Follywood punk puff guys that would take a new czar, my suggestion is draft them all for boot camp, but do not deploy them to combat, they would probably be a traitor. You sir as my Boss and a representative of the USA should have more decorum toward our greatest friend England. You know one of the reason we ask that our President be native born, except for the first generation of America, is that they would have no natural alliance to any foreign interest by birth. "No one can serve two masters, because either he will hate one and love the other, or be loyal to one and despise the other. Based on your action I will ask the citizen of the United States demand to see your Birth Certificate. I do not feel that you our Sonia are racists, but just plain prejudice against an opinion toward the ancestry of those who early settled America. Let's go there and compare Apples against Oranges as they say. I myself am a product of slavery, not by whites, no America Indians. Not all Indians just one of the over 700+ tribe that occupied the territory. You have to have been educated in the last 30 years (21 century) in order to not know the truth, the whole truth. All of a sudden we have the students learning history after repeating its mistakes. You sir are inflicted with the same venom as myself, but what is your antidote. Mine is the blood of Jesus and the practice of the Christian way of life. That is what is central to a society as ours, the laws of government are their to school and tutor us toward such actions. When America lacks the most it has always revitalized itself with the affirmation of getting back to the core of freedom. I support you Sir and any choice you make toward carrying on this nation as my family has been doing since 1640. I have two ancestry such as yourself but have only consider my self as 100% American.