DRAFT OBAMA!

If showing my ID as a service member is required than Our Commander in Chief should also be required. You Can Bet Your Sweet Bibby! That we are not going away in that long darkness of stupidity. Answer the Question, if you can't hear us we will keep putting up enough billboards, flyers and posters until every one in America, every one in the world hears us. We have a louder voice than any acorn group and we also have a bigger network than verizion. I am sick and tired of a leader who were never followers. I call them punks, but I will reserve a simple Sir to you. I do answer to God Country and Family. Seems alot of country and family are asking. How many ways do we need to ask. Oh Yeah! Get you front man to laugh at us. Let keep raising the ante. How about we offer a hugh reward to any of the President Charities to show us what the constituion requires to be approved. I know of at least five very wealthy men who are ready to launch such a campaign. Maybe George Sorors will offer more to various charities to not show ID. How about a little tit for tat, see who can raise more money. It is not a threat to demand the Uniform code of Military Justice of our commander.