ANOTHER JESUS!






I am not Anti-Catholic. I have a Alumni Sticker on my vehicle. I am very much anti-religious people who don't read the bible.
I guess the plagiarist Obama who lifted Rodney King famous line can’t we all get along. Even Rodney tasted the flavor of Barabbas, who knew that he was guilty and the one they crucified in his stead was innocent. Yes some of the same kinds of religious people have now crucified the truth of His word the Bible. After Obama was conferred, he gave them a sermon on how they should meet on common ground of abortion. From absolution to abortion in one day, what would Obama advise to Mary a virgin who was pregnant? That she should not be punished with a baby! No I am against those who profess the form of godliness, but deny the power thereof. That includes all Jews and gentiles.


May be they can't Ayer you, Yet!!