WIN PLACE SHOW

I hope Obama does not tax me more, just because I won. Actually I picked the winner off the handicapped sheet. It's called the Bible, everything the Atheist AKA (pact of suicide believers) the ones who are going to kill themselves unto eternal death, are afraid to study. Don't you like the logic's of man, when they said they read something or could not get past a certain point. They decided to judge God and turn their back on him. Look at the 4 horse race in Revelation which horse are you riding, or betting on. Mine is Jesus Christ the Son of God he came and is now soon to return. Amazing the 3 top faiths in the world all are waiting for the return of their leader. The Mahdi according to Iran will return at the destruction of the USA and Israel. They must have studied the Abortion doctrine of the new high Priest of Catholicism Obama. I heard his sermon at Notre Dame. At least God believes in Choice, Heaven or Hell it your decision. I would take a second opinion and study the Bible.