PREVENT YOUR DEATH!

This is the first thing you will see when you enter the pitch black caves in Florida. A unique sign that warns you of the fact that over 300 divers have died in the cave including open water dive instructors.

In fact my purpose and reason I saw these signs was I was an experienced Dive Instructor who had dove throughout the world, mostly as a hobby and also a short stint as a professional. I decided to advance my knowledge and experience by taking a training course from one of the best in the world. My instruction was very through and highly enlightening to become more aware of my surroundings. While during the course of learning I found out that my instructor also worked rescue. Needless to say he clued me on a few of the tragedies of persons he had to recover, all due to the fact that they went beyond the sanctions of what they were taught. They did not have cave diving instruction, and did not have cave diving equipment. In fact he emphasized how important cave training was due to the fact that they had to recover Navy Seal divers who died in the cave, because they went beyond their area of expertise.
I hope the leadership of this country can read the signs and not go beyond their area of expertise.