FREE CHICKEN

It Worked for Oprah, I’m sure it will work for me. Of course we could go to 5 guys’ hamburger joint, or even Ben Chili. The later named one (Bens Chili) is one of the great eating institutions of D.C. being featured in Russell Crowe latest film, hope I wasn’t playing a punny on his last name. I just tired of clucking around for the cuckoos in the white house press corp. They are so much smarter than us right wingers, we’re too dumb to go to college so we end up going in the Military. Actually I can prove what Hospital I was born in and also who the attending Physician was. Even now I can show proof more than 2 decades before Obama was born even after my place of birth had a devastating earthquake that nearly destroyed all of down town. Unlike the President I was born in a Quonsets hut and lived on a dirt floor for the first couple years. My Father was a highly decorated sailor of WW11 who served as well as several of his 9 brothers who were of age at that time. We the vast majority of America with similar story asked nothing more or less of our leaders. If it good for the goose (hen) than it good for the gander (rooster).